Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who's Laughing Now?

Vegetables are out to get rid of the human race!  Oh , noes!  I knew it...

For years I have been deeply suspicious of veggies.  They are green.  Usually when someone says, "Hey!  This food is all green!" don't most people narrow their eyes and ask what's wrong with it?  In my experience with people, the answer is "Yes."

Some vegetables are closely related to poisonous flora.  Like Hemlock, that vile plant that ended Socrates' life - a first cousin to Tomatoes.  It makes one wonder...  Would you go out with the sibling of a known serial killer?  Yikes!  It's better not to take the risk!

Don't get me wrong.  I enjoy some veg.  Some of my best friends are veggies, in fact.  (If you've heard this one before, feel free to stop me...)  OK, I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment